19.10.11


Last night a unicorn came to me and whispered in my ear. He licked my face clean and hid kisses. His eyes are a mixture of things and again I put my pen to the screen, tapping my left foot in time with the clock that does not sit on my wrist. I watch the movies over and over again, for a glimpse of you in a far away land. Lick me clean and dance under the moon with I, me and myself. If it had been another path that you had chosen then I would be sitting next to you with child, looking at the lines on your face like the trunk of a tree, showing how many years it has been here on this plain. As I walk the bell around my neck tells that you that I am coming. As you enter me, it’s like I’ve never been touched before. Beauty stands afore me and I am consumed in those moments of candlelit darkness, you kiss every part of me and I can smell you on my fingers and taste you on my breathe. We drive through the streets and you hold me close, there are birds sitting in the backseat and we drive under the ocean to where I reside, I have lived here for five years, combing my hair with a fork and waiting to walk on water. There are shells and depths of darkness that you or I may never know. You have to let it in to let it out. She holds her nose and counts to three hundred and thirty two. She goes blue, lulu blu blue blu. That’s the moment she woke up. Fifty-eight ways to look at one thing. She collects all of the Asclepius around her and presses them in her books that, are filled with stamps and feathers. I scramble to find some leaves and vegetation; peonies can be classified by both plant growth habit and by flower type, each flower type becomes more complex in its arrangement of petals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment