28.8.10

i am walking backwards and i gaze to the skies as i am walking and then it dawns on me, like it has before. The blood covers everything and i am trapped within this vessel, i am here but i vacate my body constantly and then it comes. I made a connection with the small child that stands next to the stairs making noises like a frightened rabbit, something shakes my core and i am there again. Cellular equations that seem to make sense, I hold these things inside even though i know that is not why i am here. This gets in the way of being. once i become two then i forget about one. It happened like that, it is a lesson of being, this is what is told from above. Metaphysics that form paper cutouts, cardiac vessels and intricately stitched mazes. I am not sure of the lesson, i am guided towards these old branches that i must be beside, i must touch and ground. Ground from my insides and feel that drop of heat, remove the heat from the system, push it down through the roots and pull back some still energy. I have not been still for some time and this is noticeable, for other reactions begin to take hold. It will stop now. There will be no more, as i love you, i love you more than i can ever explain to you. You are beautiful. So much incredible light that guides and facilitates being.  




No comments:

Post a Comment