20.1.11

Smell. You smell like rain. Taste. You taste like sunshine. Look. You look like you. Sound. You sound like presents. You turned out the light. This is my wall and I own it. She crept back under the rock that she had come from and counted sheep as they jumped over her small head. If and when that is what he contemplates, if she will stay and if he will hold her long enough to build a bridge to the land that seems to exist only in the movies. I pull my arm out of its socket and dust with it quietly. Hovering between now and then. Back and forth. I gather things and put them alphabetically in card board boxes. There is no point. No fucking point. I'll have to dig these roots up again and cut them free. Pearl, your name means pearl. It sparkles at the bottom of the ocean. We are different. You go up as I go left, we cross and loop in an upside down fashion. Black and white and colours that bleed into each other. You eat gravel for your dinner and i chew slowly on berries and leaves that I have gathered with my own hands. They deliver things to your doorstep and I want to cry in this second. The song loops over and over, it seems never ending and she sends you a message of desperation. I don't know her or you but I do know that she is lost and hurts with thorns inside her darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment